How to make a French Martini?
This elegant, beautiful and scrumptious cocktail needs to come with a warning!
“BEWARE: Looks & tastes so good, you will finish it before you get time to take a photo and post to Instagram”.
A French Martini is the perfect combination of pineapple, raspberry, booze with an elegance that it is very hard to resist.
French Martini Cocktail Kits are available here, to be sent as the perfect gift, alternatively you can make it at home with this easy to follow recipe:-
To make a French Martini you will need:
- Cocktail Shaker, Jar or any vessel with a tight seal
- Cocktail Glass
- Pineapple Juice
- Edible Flowers or Raspberry (Garnish, not essential)
- Add 50ml Vodka, 25ml Chambord & 120ml Pineapple Juice to your shaker with a handful of ice.
- Shake until shaker is frosted - about 10 secs.
- Strain the contents of the shaker into your glass.
- Garnish with an Edible Flower or Raspberry
Each drink if made to directions, contains 2.5 standard drinks (by Australian Standards)
Always drink responsibly and never drink and drive!