How to make a Pina Colada?
We all know the answer…. Of course you like them, but do you really love being caught in the rain? If the song is right, everyone LOVES a Pina Colada, even if they don’t love yoga.
Pina Coladas are the perfect cocktails to make when you are pretending to be on a tropical holiday... (with the wind lightly blowing on their face... and someone delivery the cocktails to your pool lounger) or to make at home because you love them!
Pina Colada Cocktail Kits are available here, to be sent as the perfect gift, alternatively you can make it at home with this easy to follow recipe:-
To make a Pina Colada you will need:-
- Cocktail Shaker, Jar or any vessel with a tight seal
- Cocktail Glass
- Pineapple Juice
- Coconut Cream
- A Garnish eg Edible Flowers or a Pineapple Chunk.
- Add 30mls of Bacardi, 30mls of Coconut Cream & 80mls of Pineapple Juice to the shaker with a little bit of ice
- Shake for approx. 10 seconds.
- Fill the glass with ice & pour contents of shaker into the glass.
- Garnish with an Edible Flower.
- Add straw.
Each drink if made to directions, contains 1 standard drink (by Australian Standards)
Always drink responsibly and never drink and drive!